About IGS GeboJagema
IGS GeboJagema is a high-end mouldmaker, specialized in designing, manufacturing and validating high quality injection moulds. Our customers have footprints in the healthcare markets Drug Delivery, In-Vitro Diagnostics, Ophthalmic and/or Packaging. From glasses and contact lenses to asthma inhalers, insulin pens and blood diagnostic devices. Our work can be found in products where extreme precision is vital. We believe that constantly pushing the envelope and delivering work of the highest possible quality is the key to making people all over the world healthier and happier.
We are a leading, global, customer focused, innovative and cost-efficient service provider, offering our products and services to market leaders or potential market leaders in market segments where IGS GeboJagema can create value.
IGS GeboJagema is extremely ambitious and want to be a global player in the field of mould making, based on customer focus, unburdening, knowledge, skills and innovation. We therefore have the ambition to serve the top 10 global customers, in the selected market segments. Vice versa, we want to be listed in the top 5 mould makers of these customers as preferred partner.
To achieve this position, we will focus on:
- State-of-the-art equipment: High-end machines, according the latest and greatest technological standards
- Robotizing and automating our processes, to secure our quality and flexibility
- Re-invest a relevant part of our profit into innovation, technology and the organization
- Realizing a Gross profit of at least 15%, to secure the continuity of the company and the continuity in the supply of required products and after sales service.
- Global activities
- High-qualified staff: MBO+ educated
IGS GeboJagema wants to excel and control the total chain of the delivery of multi-cavity moulds and high-precision parts. We have the knowledge, skills and assets to control and optimize the total process, from advice and engineering to validation and industrialization. We will take care for our customers. Especially by offering the assurance that our end product meets the customer’s expectations for 100% and is perfectly fit for purpose. Accordingly we strive for excellence, not rated by ourselves, but by intensive audits of our customers
The proactive approach of IGS GeboJagema is a typical example of how we wants to serve our customers during the duration of the project. We control the whole process, from project kick-off until the final delivery of the mould or part.
IGS GeboJagema wants to be an early-adapter of new technologies in the field of feasibility, design, manufacturing and validation of high-end moulds. We will keep focus on these new technologies and through a strong partnership with our customers, suppliers and other partners, we will enhance our knowledge, skills and innovations.
Multidisciplinary teams are installed to focus on new innovations. These teams will share all competencies and information of the stakeholders, to learn and to innovate. Innovation is seen by us as a prerequisite to create and to enhance our leading position in the market.
By the innovation teams, we wants to develop IGS GeboJagema to a knowledge institute and wants to be recognized as a distinctive and leading partner by all our customers and potential customers in our markets.
IGS GeboJagema actively monitors their costs to limit their production costs for IGS GeboJagema as well as for their customers. New technologies and smart designs will be applied to reduce the total costs of ownership for the customers. We invest constantly in new robotized and automated state-ofthe-art equipment which is selected, purchased and utilized. We will learn, improve ourselves and manage our risks continuously to structurally decrease our internal costs of all processes. Herewith we will realize the best product against the lowest possible costs and we will secure the continuity of our company. Well controlled costs will enhance the company and the possibility to invest in high-tech equipment and the newest technologies.
IGS GeboJagema will be recognized as the full service provider in the market due to the comprehensive portfolio from assessment and advice to validation and industrialization. We will guide the customer during the whole project to achieve the mutual objectives of IGS GeboJagema and the customer. Besides that, we will supply our services long after the delivery of our goods. Optimization, modification and refurbishment are part of these services. We will do our utmost to use our skills and competencies to provide the customer with the best possible solution for his challenges.
Business Development Manager
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for generating new profitable order intake from new customers in existing and/or new market segments. The BDM will generate your own business development plan, generate long-lists with potential customers, initiate customer selection based on strategic fits and create opportunities with these new leads. The BDM will visit new prospects, present IGS GeboJagema in all its aspects and will penetrate the decision making units of these new prospects.
The BDM is responsible for generating the first RFQs, submitting and presenting quotations and for receiving the first initial order of the new lead. After a certain period of time, the BDM will hand over the new customer to one of our sales managers, responsible for deepening the relation with the new customer.
The Business Development Manager is part of the sales team, existing out of one Strategic Business Manager, responsible for market broadening, two Business Development Manager, responsible for market expansion and three Sales Managers, responsible for relation management. The team is completed by one Calculator, one Sales Engineer and one Mould Application Analyst for the required technical support. They all report to the Sales Director, part of the management team of IGS GeboJagema.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the positioning of IGS GeboJagema in the selected markets
- Main task is to generate new, interesting, profitable and strategic business from (potential) market leaders in the selected market segments
- Build on new network of contacts across IGS’s target segments, to bring opportunities into the business that can be converted to orders
- Engage with sectors and customers to anticipate potential business opportunities and implement actions that will position IGS GeboJagema with differentiated advantage
- Generating a business development plan, in close cooperation with the Sales Director, based on well-founded market research
- Translate plan to short list and execute the plan correctly and on time
- Transfer of customer, after first order, to one of the sales managers
- Taking care of the CRM administration and ensure a good and lasting relationship with your prospect.
- Visiting and receiving potential new customers
- Prepare programmes of external communication (exhibiting on exhibition and/or seminars), customer engagement and brand promotion that will contribute to the achievement of IGS’s objectives
- Education level: HBO+
- Experience: 10 years
- Personal skill: Strong communication skills, strong negotiation skills, team player, proactive
- Profile: Fluent English, No 9 to 5 mentality, available for approx. 25% international travel, proficient in use of Microsoft Office
Key measures & targets:
- Business Development reports monthly updated to track targets
- Client engagement numbers against opportunities converted
- New clients introduced to IGS GeboJagema
- Orders received per customer, per segment and per annum
Key relationships – internal:
- Sales Director
- Strategic Business Manager
- Sales Manager
- Calculator and sales engineer
- Chief Innovation Officer
- Mould Application Analyst
- Project Manager and Project Engineer
The successful candidate is likely to meet all of the following criteria:
- Experience in building commercial relationships to help deliver mould service and innovation to the customer
- Detailed knowledge of marketing and business development (strategic and tactical)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Ability to seek and develop new relationships to achieve strategic business objectives
- Ability to convert client relationships into opportunities for the business
- Create a culture of constructive and effective communication
- Communicate with authority and conviction in all situations with all levels of staff/client organizations
- Ability to contribute to development of strategy and take responsibility for delivering strategic objectives
- Recognize changing market forces that may impact upon own or customers’ business and puts plans into action to make a positive contribution
- Ability to work effectively as a member of different teams both internally and externally
As well as offering a competitive salary, remuneration for this role includes flexible benefits, which provides a range of guaranteed benefits including but not limited to:
- Representative company car
- Laptop and mobile telephone
- 8% of the annual salary as holiday pay
- Significant Profit Distribution and Sales Bonus
- Contract of indefinite duration
- 27 days of vacation and 13 additional holidays
- Privium Membership to relax travel efforts
- 40 hours per week – flexible working hours
- Language: Dutch and English
- PME Collective Labor Agreement (CAO)
- A challenging position in a growing company